Server data recovery \ Database recovery \ Hard disk data recovery \
Storage Media Recovery \ Virtualized Data Recovery \ Ransomware Data Recovery
The following situations easily lead to the loss of RAID disk array information: Our company provides practical data recovery solutions for the following common array (Raid) type failure repairs.
RAID0 + 1
RAID5 + 1
When the machine or Raid fails, please contact a professional service company. The professional service company will provide free diagnostic services and rationalized solutions. Experience has proven that the problems caused by unprofessional service companies or technical individuals are catastrophic.
1. The RAID array card fails;
2. Disk physical failure; such as bad sectors, disk errors, raid 5 damage more than 2 disks;
3. Array disk logic error caused by machine failure;
4. After the hard disk sequence is wrong, start the system or change the configuration;
5. Reconfigure RAID disk array information, etc .;
6. The power supply is unstable, resulting in the loss of raid information.
If you find that the raid disk array is down. Please take the following actions:
1. Turn off the system power and number the hard disks in sequence
2. Report the situation to the disk array manufacturer or a professional disk array data recovery company;
3. Don't do it yourself, try to rebuild, synchronize and other data recovery attempts.
4. Wait for data recovery processing.
The server brands that Jinan Beicheng Information Technology Co., Ltd. has successfully repaired are: Dell, IBM, HP, INSPUR, SUN (DAWNING), Lenovo (lenovo), Acer (Acer ), Asus ... In addition to dealing with common Raid failures, we also have rich practical experience in special EMC arrays and combined RAID series data recovery. After a failure, as long as the array is not initialized, We can guarantee 100% recovery of data from a failed disk array. In order to avoid accidental data loss during the data recovery process, our company uses data recovery operations on mirror disks, and does not perform any write operations on user source disk data. If you send the device for repair together, our company can directly restore the data to operation. System level and application level. Our rich practical experience in RAID is the guarantee for your server to recover data.
Among all the hardware components, the hard disk is a component with a relatively high failure rate. The hard disk has a price but the data is priceless. The limited warranty provided by major manufacturers is only for the hard disk component itself, but it cannot provide any guarantee for the data stored in it. So, how to properly handle server or storage device failures and prevent accidental disasters from data loss?
I. Using Raid array storage, hot spare disks should be added to key data services;
2. In addition to Raid hard disk fault tolerance, some very important data should be backed up from time to time using other equipment. It is recommended that network servers based on corporate users and business users be selected with tape drives and professional backup software (such as iSCSI backup). Make a relatively complete backup plan. For individual users, it is recommended to use economical CD-ROM / DVD discs as a backup method.
3. Use disk array modules with high stability and fault tolerance as much as possible;
4. When a disk array fails, you must evaluate the risks in advance, especially when multiple array disks go offline at the same time. Remember that you cannot force offline disks arbitrarily to avoid data corruption caused by synchronization errors;
Fifth, pay attention to the operating status of the server hard disk, pay attention to the server hard disk indicator. Generally speaking, the appearance of the server has each hard disk indicator, which is usually green under normal circumstances. When the indicator has special conditions, you need to take relevant measures to deal with it in time;
If you find that the server data is lost, please do not operate blindly, you can contact a professional and formal data recovery company by phone and listen carefully to the suggestions of experts;
Beyond Information focuses on data maintenance for large disk arrays, server data recovery, database data recovery, ransomware data recovery (including data recovery of ransomware in financial software such as UFIDA, housekeeper, Kingdee, Inspur and other financial software), providing on-site server repair, and array Raid failure Repair, operating system recovery, opening data recovery, storage media recovery, emergency rescue, etc.